I have been nominated for two different awards! I’m so happy that people think of me and like my photographs! When I started this blog I didn’t think anyone would have anything to do with me and my pictures.
They are both really amazing people! They are so inspiring themselves! I love their poetic words, I wish I could write as well as these two do 🙂 Terry, I’m so sorry that I didn’t post this earlier, you nominated me months ago and I’d completely forgotten about it!
Thank you to you both 😀
I have been nominated before for this, so I won’t go through all the questions and everything, but I will nominate people who are inspiring in my eyes 🙂
These people really put me in awe and I always walk away wanting to be a better person 🙂
Now the amazing IChristian has nominated me for the “Reality” Award! I have never even seen this one before and I was so happy that he thought of me 😀 I love his strong faith in God and you can just see his bright spirit coming off his words 🙂 I really appreciate all the great people I’ve met on here.
Those who are blessed enough to receive this award, are asked to post the picture of the award on their blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
There are 5 questions that go along with this award so here goes…
- If you could change one thing, what would you change? This is a hard one, I really don’t know what I’d change, there’s soooo much! If I could, I want people to treat others the way they want to be treated. If people want respect and love, then show others that you are willing to give it back!
- If you have just one book with you on a deserted island, what would it be? Definitely the Bible. That’s the most important book you could ever get a hold of. I love all my books, but the Bible is the only one worth reading 🙂
- What is one thing that really scares you? I’m constantly scared of not being good enough, not only for God but for everyone in my life. It’s a huge fear of mine.
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you will be able to complete it? I have been trying for years to write something successfully HAHA! I have some short stories and a failed novel. I want to finish writing, to complete either enough for a short stories book, or to complete a novel.
- If you could meet any TV or movie star who is still alive, who would it be? Awww still alive? Hmmmm… ok I’m going to be nerdy and say Maggie Smith LOL! I think she’d be a lot of fun to chat with 🙂
Here are the amazing people I’d like to nominate for this award 🙂